The conference hotel is about 2 miles from O’Hare International Airport (ORD). The hotel provides free shuttle service to and from the airport from the bus/shuttle center near terminal 1. Chicago Midway International Airport is about 25 miles by car from the hotel and is accessible via the CTA Orange and Blue lines.
To and from O’Hare International Airport
The Westin offers complimentary transportation to and from O’Hare International Airport located just 5 miles from the hotel.
4:45 a.m.–10:30 p.m., every 15 minutes
10:30 p.m.–1:00 a.m., every 30 minutes
1:00 a.m.–4:45 a.m., by request
The Shuttle Center is conveniently located at O’Hare International Airport between Terminals 1, 2, & 3.
To reach the Bus/Shuttle Center from the Terminals:
- Follow the sign to the Ground Transport/ Baggage Claim.
- From the Ground Transport/ Baggage Claim Area- Follow the signs or red arrows on the floors to the Bus/ Shuttle Center
- Proceed through the underground pedestrian walkway area to the Elevator 3 Center or Elevator 4 Center. Take elevator to 1st level- In the elevator, press the Bus/Shuttle button. Continue to the Bus/Shuttle Center area, door entrance will be marked.
- Please note: The Bus/Shuttle Center is located inside the building and not in the parking lot.
- Once inside the Bus/Shuttle Center area proceed to door #3 and look for the Westin O’Hare shuttle. After 12 midnight, please contact the hotel at 847-698-6000 to request a pick-up.
International Arrivals at Terminal #5
After claiming your luggage, please dial 1-847-698-6000 for complimentary pick-up.
Estimated taxi fare from O’Hare airport is $10 one-way.
Estimated taxi fare from Midway airport is $40 one-way.